COVID 19 Dashboards
Coronavirus Resource Center
The Covid ActNow projection models show likely infection rates, when hospitals will likely become overloaded, and what you can do to stop COVID.
National Directory of Local Health Departments
NACCHO has created a tool to help you search for local health departments in your area.
Understanding COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATES
Center for Disease Control
Official RSS Feeds
- New data published by the CDC estimate that on any given day in 2018, 1 in 5 people in the U.S. had a sexually transmitted infection (STI). The analyses, published in the journal Sexually Transmitted Diseases, show the burden of diagnosed and undiagnosed STIs in the U.S. and the estimated medical costs associated with STIs.
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Extending the Eviction MoratoriumMedia Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Extending the Eviction Moratorium.
- Today, Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, officially begins her post as the 19th director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the ninth administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). U.S. President Joe Biden selected Dr. Walensky to lead the agency in December. Dr. Walensky comes to CDC […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today announced two upcoming actions by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide more than $22 billion in funding to states, localities, and territories in support of the nation’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, as directed by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations […]
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Learn what construction workers need to know during COVID-19.
- Testing 1-3 days before and 2-5 days after travel may reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Testing does not eliminate all risk, but when combined with everyday precautions like wearing masks, social distancing, and handwashing, it can make travel safer by reducing spread on planes and in airports and at travelers' destinations.
- Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United StatesInformation and frequently asked questions about requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 test or recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States
- American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and their families who have been in one of the countries listed in the past 14 days will be allowed to enter the United States but will be redirected to one of 13 airports.
- Employers, use this toolkit to plan, prepare, and respond as you reintegrate employees into the workplace.
- CDC offers the following checklist to share ways construction employers and workers can protect themselves, staff, and communities, and slow the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Training Guidance and Resources
- FAQs for administrators, staff, people who are incarcerated, families
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding laboratory testing, biosafety and COVID-19.
VSC Volunteer Opportunities
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VCS COVID19 Thank you COMMUNITY RESPONSE TASK FORCE
Veteran Service Corps is accepting volunteers to serve on the VSC COVID19 Community Response Task Force. The task force will function throughout the COVID19 Pandemic.
Please fill out and submit the form below.