COVID 19 Dashboards
Coronavirus Resource Center
The Covid ActNow projection models show likely infection rates, when hospitals will likely become overloaded, and what you can do to stop COVID.
National Directory of Local Health Departments
NACCHO has created a tool to help you search for local health departments in your area.
Understanding COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATES
Center for Disease Control
Official RSS Feeds
- CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated PeopleA new CDC study finds the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) reduce the risk of infection by 91 percent for fully vaccinated people.
- On May 12, 2021, CDC recommended use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in people aged 12 years and up based on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine in adolescents following clinical trials. At the time, there was a growing body of evidence that demonstrated the severe health impacts of COVID-19 on adolescents.
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on 40 years since CDC published its first report on HIV in the United StatesForty years ago, CDC first reported on Pneumocystis pneumonia in five previously healthy young gay men in Los Angeles. Published on June 5, 1981, in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), this was the first CDC report of what would be known as HIV.
- A CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis infections has been posted: https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/enteritidis-06-21/index.html
- CDC Virtual Event: Commemorating 70 Years of CDC Disease Detectives on the Front Lines of Public HealthThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold a virtual celebration marking the 70th anniversary of its Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) program.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Search COVID-19 risk assessment by country larger map
- CDC's COVID-19 Weekly Partner Calls provide a broad base of partners with updates on the latest guidance, hot topics, and scientific insight on CDC's COVID-19 response efforts. Each week the call focuses on a specific topic, diving deeply to provide more information, followed by a Q&A portion of the call. Questions are accepted ahead of time from the general public, and though not all questions are able to be answered during the call, as many are answered as possible.
- CDC offers considerations for ways in which operators can protect employees, customers, and communities and slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Healthcare professionals, find information on public health recommendations for caring for patients with post-COVID conditions.
- Overview of Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- A Nucleic Acid Amplification Test, or NAAT, is a type of viral diagnostic test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Proper interpretation of antigen test results is important for accurate clinical management of patients with suspected COVID-19. This guidance can help healthcare providers make the most effective use of antigen tests in different situations.
- Future directions and resources on evaluating and caring for patients with post-COVID conditions.
- Healthcare professionals, find key points for the detailed guidance on evaluating and caring for patients with post-COVID conditions.
VSC Volunteer Opportunities
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VCS COVID19 Thank you COMMUNITY RESPONSE TASK FORCE
Veteran Service Corps is accepting volunteers to serve on the VSC COVID19 Community Response Task Force. The task force will function throughout the COVID19 Pandemic.
Please fill out and submit the form below.