COVID 19 Dashboards
Coronavirus Resource Center
The Covid ActNow projection models show likely infection rates, when hospitals will likely become overloaded, and what you can do to stop COVID.
National Directory of Local Health Departments
NACCHO has created a tool to help you search for local health departments in your area.
Understanding COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATES
Center for Disease Control
Official RSS Feeds
- Welcome, everyone, and thank you for standing by. At this time, I'd like to inform all participants that your lines are in a listen-only mode until the question and answer session of today's conference call. If you would like to ask a question please press star 1 on your phone. I will now turn the […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) anticipates that 2020 will be another peak year for cases of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurologic condition that affects mostly children. The disease has peaked every two years between August and November in the United States since 2014. Enteroviruses, particularly enterovirus-D68 (EV-D68), are […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) anticipates that 2020 will be another outbreak year for acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurologic condition.
- Today's MMWR on SARS-CoV-2 transmission at an overnight camp in Georgia found efficient spread of the virus among campers and staff while noting key steps to minimize the risk for SARS-CoV-2 introduction and transmission in camps were not strictly followed.
- CMS and CDC announce provider reimbursement available for counseling patients to self-isolate at time of COVID-19 testingToday, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are announcing that payment is available to physicians and health care providers to counsel patients, at the time of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) testing, about the importance of self-isolation after they are tested and prior to the […]
- Transcript for CDC Telebriefing on New Resources and Tools to Support Opening Schools.
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travel
- Toolkit for K-12 Schools
- FAQ for Healthcare Professionals
- Markets: Operational considerations for COVID-19 mitigation measures in low resource settings
- Reporting COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- If you have or think you might have COVID-19, it is important to stay home and away from other people. Staying away from others helps stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Responder Stories
- Worker Safety and Support
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
VSC Volunteer Opportunities
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VCS COVID19 Thank you COMMUNITY RESPONSE TASK FORCE
Veteran Service Corps is accepting volunteers to serve on the VSC COVID19 Community Response Task Force. The task force will function throughout the COVID19 Pandemic.
Please fill out and submit the form below.