COVID 19 Dashboards
Coronavirus Resource Center
The Covid ActNow projection models show likely infection rates, when hospitals will likely become overloaded, and what you can do to stop COVID.
National Directory of Local Health Departments
NACCHO has created a tool to help you search for local health departments in your area.
Understanding COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATES
Center for Disease Control
Official RSS Feeds
- U.S. health, housing, and environmental agencies warn that some 3.6 million U.S. families risk permanent harm to their children because their homes are contaminated with lead-based paint.
- A CDC food safety alert regarding a multistate outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes infections has been posted.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield to give update on COVID-19 response, Operation Warp SpeedCredentialed media are invited to join Secretary Azar and Dr. Redfield for a press briefing and Q&A.
- CDC and the American Mosquito Control Association Collaborate on First-ever Comprehensive Resources for Mosquito Control in Areas Affected by Natural DisastersThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Mosquito Control Association (AMCA) have collaborated to provide the first-ever comprehensive volume of resources to guide mosquito control in areas affected by natural disasters, such as hurricanes and flooding in this special edition of the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (JAMCA).
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is sharing important information to keep you and your family safe during and immediately after Hurricane Delta.
- Cases & Deaths by County
- Cases in U.S.
- CDC has received many questions about digital tools being used globally to response to COVID-19. Tools include those used for contact tracing and surveillance, among other activities. This guide describes how each tool functions and other details. The document is meant to be a dynamic resource that will be routinely updated as additional tools are reported from the field offices and as additional questions about the functional elements arise.
- Developing a Wastewater Surveillance Sampling Strategy
- How to mitigate COVID-19 transmission in densely populated areas globally
- National Wastewater Surveillance System (NWSS)
- Targeted Wastewater Surveillance at Facilities, Institutions, and Workplaces
- Public Health Interpretation and Use of Wastewater Surveillance Data
- We do not have information from published scientific reports about the susceptibility of pregnant women to COVID-19.
VSC Volunteer Opportunities
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VCS COVID19 Thank you COMMUNITY RESPONSE TASK FORCE
Veteran Service Corps is accepting volunteers to serve on the VSC COVID19 Community Response Task Force. The task force will function throughout the COVID19 Pandemic.
Please fill out and submit the form below.