COVID 19 Dashboards
Coronavirus Resource Center
The Covid ActNow projection models show likely infection rates, when hospitals will likely become overloaded, and what you can do to stop COVID.
National Directory of Local Health Departments
NACCHO has created a tool to help you search for local health departments in your area.
Understanding COVID 19
COVID 19 UPDATES
Center for Disease Control
Official RSS Feeds
- Today the number of people in the United States who have died from COVID-19 surpassed 100,000. Families, friends, coworkers, loved ones and community members are grieving for each person who has been lost to this disease.
- CDC actively reviews our website to make sure the content is accessible and clear for all types of audiences. As a result of one such review, edits were made to the organization of the COVID-19 transmission page, including adding a headline in an attempt to clarify other types of spread beyond person to person. This […]
- Across America, states and localities are experiencing different stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many state and local officials have determined to begin moving gradually and strategically toward reopening their regions. Today, CDC published guidance to help prevent exposures to COVID-19 in facilities used by communities of faith and to keep their staff and attendees as healthy as possible as they exercise their faith.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Control (CDC) health scientist Duncan R. MacCannell, PhD, has been named a winner of the 2019 Arthur S. Flemming Award.
- A CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to contact with backyard poultry has been posted https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/backyardpoultry-05-20/index.html.
- Across America, states and localities are experiencing different phases of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many have chosen to begin moving gradually and strategically toward resuming civic life. To help states, tribes, localities, and territories, as well as businesses and community organizations operate as safely as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, CDC released two new resources to […]
- People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions
- Resources for Healthcare Professionals Caring for COVID-19 Patients
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Staffing Resources
- Testing in the U.S.
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu)
- A Marathoner's Take on COVID-19
- Contact Tracing
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country
VSC Volunteer Opportunities
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
VCS COVID19 Thank you COMMUNITY RESPONSE TASK FORCE
Veteran Service Corps is accepting volunteers to serve on the VSC COVID19 Community Response Task Force. The task force will function throughout the COVID19 Pandemic.
Please fill out and submit the form below.